- Towards evaluating and enhancing the reach of online health forums for smoking cessation. Published in Network Modeling Analysis in Health Informatics and Bioinformatics (Link)
- Low Cost Sensor System Design for In-home Physical Activity Tracking. Published in IEEE Journal of Translational Engineering in Health and Medicine. (Link)
- On scheduling a photo-lithography area containing cluster tools. Published in Computers and Industrial Engineering (Link)
- A simulation model to assess the impact of insurance expansion on colorectal cancer screening at the population level. Accepted to the Proceedings of the 2018 Winter Simulation Conference.
- BrailleKey: An alternative Braille text input system: Comparative study of an innovative simplified text input system for the visually impaired. Published in the Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Intelligent Human Computer Interaction (IHCI4) (Link)
- Resource Allocation Strategies under Dynamically Changing Patient Health Conditions (2017). INFORMS Annual Meeting, Houston, Texas.
- Technical Considerations: the past, present and future of simulation modeling of colorectal cancer (2017). CDC National Cancer Conference, Atlanta, Georgia. (Link)
- Sequential Stochastic Assignment with uncertainty in worker survival (2015). 3rd Annual Meeting of the Mathematical Modeling and Optimization Institute, REEF, University of Florida.
- Network formation based exponential random graph modeing (2014) Presented at Sunbelt Social Networks Conference of the International Network for Social Network Analysis (INSNA) XXXIV, St Petersburg, Florida.
Other documents and write-ups
- Sequential Stochastic Assignment with Unknown Worker Quality. Master’s thesis. (Link)
- Network Design for Transporting Perishable Edible Commodities with the Application of Queuing Theory. Bachelor’s Thesis. (Link)
- Reaction Paper : Influence Maximization in Social Networks. (Link)
- Review of Estimating and Understanding Exponential Random Graph Models. (Link)
- Graph Similarity on a MapReduce Framework. (Link)